Does Your Purse Harbor Germs & Bacteria?June 4, 2020
2021 Ultra Chic Boutique Dress Sale PostponedNovember 9, 2020
Effective October 12, 2020, Max I. Walker will require a 50% deposit or 100% prepayment for some services and dry cleaning items.
Deposit amounts are based on an estimate only of the total cost of requested services. The remaining amount due upon completion of the services may be equal to, more than, or less than the estimated 50% of the total that was paid at drop off.
The price to clean any given item is subject to change upon assessment by the dry cleaning specialist who will perform the cleaning. More information about dry cleaning prices can be found on our Dry Cleaning Price List post.
The price to clean any given item can increase due to the length of time or amount of work required to complete the cleaning, excessive staining or pet urine, pet hair accumulation, premium fabric composition, or the size of an item. This list is not exhaustive; other unlisted reasons can result in a price increase to clean an item.
As of 10/12/2020, a 50% deposit will be required on the estimated total to clean the following items:
- Household items, including drapes (lined and unlined), curtains, valances, comforters, bedspreads, quilts, afghans, blankets, down coats, sleeping bags, and feather pillow cleaning/reticking
- Wedding Gown Services (including cleaning, pressing and/or boxed preservation)
- Genuine leather or leather-trimmed purses
As of 10/12/2020, the following items will require prepayment in full before the cleaning service can be performed:
- Wash & Fold Service for all laundry
- Area rug cleaning of rugs up to 10’ x 13’
- All genuine leather or leather-trimmed items except purses (coats, dresses, slacks, chaps, shirts, skirts, letterman or other school jackets, gloves, UGG boots and footwear)